All Vitamin C’s are not created equal !!!
Starr Walker Super C….
• Provides antioxidant protection and supports healthy immune system function.*
• Supports the production of collagen, the main component of healthy connective tissue.*
• Features a buffered delivery system designed to help prevent the potential stomach upset that is sometimes associated with high vitamin C intake.
• Scientifically shown to promote natural killer (NK) cell activity and white blood cell (WBC) function.
• Shown to have 18% to 25% higher uptake in WBCs than plain vitamin C (ascorbic acid).*
• Provides vitamin C and a metabolite system designed for enhanced utilization.*
• Prevents potential stomach upset associated with vitamin C by using buffering agents.*
The 2 biggest mistakes people make involving vitamin C:
Using an inferior vitamin C – Not getting enough vitamin C
Stress depletes the body of vitamin C. When under stress, your body needs even more vitamin C, so how do you know how much you need? Take one capsule per hour of Vitamin C Plus to bowel tolerance. (Bowel tolerance is reached when the stool becomes loose.) Then back off one capsule, and that is your daily dose. (Dose can be evenly divided throughout the day.)
Take one tablet up to two times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Size available of Super C : 90 tabs
• TIP – if you are going to eat something you know is not really good for you (ex. Burgers and fries), take 1 Vitamin C Plus 30 minutes before to neutralize the free radicals that will be generated.
• If you are pregnant, consult your healthcare provider before taking supplements.
• These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.